24” x 24” Silver Steel Truss Base Plate. Fits Global Truss F23 F24 F33 F34 and Others. Shipping included!
Quik Stage 23½" x 23½" square (actual dimensions) Silver Steel Truss Bases are compatible with Global Truss F23, F24, F33, F34 and other brands that are Global Truss compatible. Weighs 29 pounds.
Price includes shippng in the continental US. In stock for immediate shipping.
These are made in the USA, are excellent quality and in stock for immediate shipping. 1-year warranty. Buy direct and save.
- Actual base dimensions are 23½" x 23½" to allow for the best yield when cutting on our laser cutters.
- These are high-Quality truss bases. Manufactured in MN, USA and are not imported. Bases are in stock ready to ship.
- Price includes 4 each Global Truss Half Connectors, Pins and R-Keys that fit F33 and F34 trussing for each plate.
- Rounded corners with no sharp edges. 1 built-in carrying handle makes it easier for you to transport and quicker set up time.
- Heavy duty and durable Silver textured powder coat finish gives it a professional look and very durable against scratches.
- Weighs 29 pounds. Light enough for you to carry with ease but heavy enough to support your truss.
- Our 23½” x 23½" diameter base plates come standard with additional holes to fit Global Truss F23, F24, F33 and F34 trusses.
- Others have used these bases with other brands of conical connector trussing that are compatible with Global Truss. Call for details if you are unsure but if your truss is Global Truss compatible, these will work. There are many other brands of trussing on that market that is compatible including Milos Ultra, Chauvet Trusst, Eurotruss, TAF, Cosmic, ProX.
- Do you also need trussing? We stock and sell trussing and truss accessories.
- We have plates in stock ready to ship.
- Questions? Please call or email us before you buy. Our friendly and knowledgeable staging experts are here to help. Click HERE To Get A Price Quote.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.
For simplicity, the shipping cost has been built into the price total listed and includes shipping in the continental US only. Shipping to AK, HI, PR, and Canada will be subject to additional fees and we will contact you for payment after you place your order. Because of the size and weight of our products, most heavier orders will ship by truck freight on a pallet. For smaller, lighter orders, it can probably ship by Fed Ex small package. We will determine what is the best way to ship this once your order is placed based on the size of the stage deck and quantity you are ordering. Pallets up to 4 x 6 will fit on lift gates. If you do not have a loading dock, you can order lift gate service for an additional fee or you can assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet and unloading your order by hand, which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review all shipping details. No stage order will ship until we have spoken to you personally to confirm all the shipping details. If you request lift gate service, you can pay the additional fee at that time. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing. Price total does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. If you are shipping to a residential address, your location must be accessible by a semi-tractor truck and trailer. We cannot deliver to apartment buildings, parking lots or any other unverified location. All addresses are verified and confirmed before we ship.
Shipping is included in the price total for the continental United States only. Please see and review exact shipping details below before you order. For all International, AK, HI or PR shipping, please call toll free 1-877-783-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT and WA.