Pack of Quik Stage 3/8-16 x 3" Long Adjustable Screw Foot for Portable Stage Leg. Multiple Package Sizes Available. Shipping Included!
6 pack of Quik Stage 3/8-16 X 3” Long Screw Foot/Feet Glide Adjusters for Portable Stage Legs. Has a 3/8-16” thread with a 3” long stud bolt. The attached foot is 2⅛" in diameter with a grey neoprene pad so it does not scratch your floors.
6 pack of Quik Stage 3/8-16 X 3” Long Screw Foot/Feet Glide Adjusters for Portable Stage Legs
These are excellent quality and in stock for immediate shipping. 1 year warranty. Buy direct and save.
Description and Specifications:
- 6 pack of replacement adjustable screw feet that fit Quik Stage portable stage legs. Has a 3/8-16” thread with a 3” long stud bolt. The attached foot is 2⅛" in diameter with a grey neoprene pad so it does not scratch your floors.
- We also sell the 3/8-16” foot insert that goes up inside the stage leg or pipe in another listing. Our insert is designed to fit 1¼" schedule 40 pipe with a 1¼" ID (inside pipe diameter) and a 1.666” OD (outside pipe diameter).
- Although these are replacement feet for Quik Stage portable stage legs, they will also work with any other manufacturer's stage leg that uses a 3/8-16” threaded foot insert. Many manufacturers use this thread size including SECOA. These will also work with any other product or application that requires an adjustable screw foot for fine leveling that uses a 3/8-16” threaded foot insert.
- If you're making your own portable stage and stage legs and are using our stage corner sockets that are offered in another listing, these are the exact items you need as the stage corner sockets use 1¼" schedule 40 pipe.
- Good quality and made in Canada. Zinc plated to resist rust. This is the same foot that we use on all our Quik Stage portable stage decks and stage legs that we manufacture in MN, USA.
- Screw feet are used in many applications including portable stage, stages, staging, risers, furniture, chairs, beds or any other product that need fine leveling.
- In Stock and ready to ship!
- Questions? Please call or email us before you buy. Our friendly and knowledgeable staging experts are here to help. Click HERE To Request A Price Quote.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.
For simplicity, the shipping cost has been built into the price total listed and includes shipping in the continental US only. Shipping to AK, HI, PR, and Canada will be subject to additional fees and we will contact you for payment after you place your order. Because of the size and weight of our products, most heavier orders will ship by truck freight on a pallet. For smaller, lighter orders, it can probably ship by Fed Ex small package. We will determine what is the best way to ship this once your order is placed based on the size of the stage deck and quantity you are ordering. Pallets up to 4 x 6 will fit on lift gates. If you do not have a loading dock, you can order lift gate service for an additional fee or you can assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet and unloading your order by hand, which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review all shipping details. No stage order will ship until we have spoken to you personally to confirm all the shipping details. If you request lift gate service, you can pay the additional fee at that time. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing. Price total does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. If you are shipping to a residential address, your location must be accessible by a semi-tractor truck and trailer. We cannot deliver to apartment buildings, parking lots or any other unverified location. All addresses are verified and confirmed before we ship.
Shipping is included in the price total for the continental United States only. Please see and review exact shipping details below before you order. For all International, AK, HI or PR shipping, please call toll free 1-877-783-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT and WA.