12” x 48” Silver Steel Truss Base Plate. Fits Global Truss F23 F24 F33 F34 SQ and Others. Shipping Included!
11½" x 47½" square (actual dimensions) silver steel truss base that is compatible with Global Truss F23, F24, F33 and F34 trussing and any other conical connector truss system that is compatible with Global Truss. Plate includes 4 each F34 Half Connector, Tapered Pins and R-Keys for each truss base.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT and WA. If you are tax exempt, please contact us directly at 1-877-783-7373 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot refund sales tax once you process your order online.
Price includes shipping! In stock for immediate shipping.
These are made in the USA, are excellent quality and in stock for immediate shipping. 1 year warranty. Buy direct and save.
Description and Specifications:
- 11½" x 47½" square (actual dimensions) silver steel truss base that is compatible with Global Truss F23, F24, F33 and F34 trussing and any other conical connector truss system that is compatible with Global Truss.
- Includes 4 each F34 Half Connector, Tapered Pins and R-Keys.
- Silver powder coat finish.
- Comes standard with 2 each built in carrying handles and 4 additional holes if you want to secure to the floor.
- Rounded corners for a more professional appearance, plus no sharp edges.
- Made In Minnesota, USA quality so you can buy with confidence.
- These plates are also reportedly compatible with TAF, EuroTruss, Milos Ultra and Chauvet Trusst 8¾" or 220mm and 117⁄16" or 290mm conical connector truss systems. If you are purchasing these for any other truss system other than Global Truss, please make sure your Truss is compatible with Global Truss before you buy as this plate uses their connectors.
- We have plates in stock ready to ship.
- Questions? Please call or email us before you buy. Our friendly and knowledgeable staging experts are here to help. Click HERE To Get A Price Quote.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.
For simplicity, the shipping cost has been built into the price total listed and includes shipping in the continental US only. Shipping to AK, HI, PR, and Canada will be subject to additional fees and we will contact you for payment after you place your order. Because of the size and weight of our products, most heavier orders will ship by truck freight on a pallet. For smaller, lighter orders, it can probably ship by Fed Ex small package. We will determine what is the best way to ship this once your order is placed based on the size of the stage deck and quantity you are ordering. Pallets up to 4 x 6 will fit on lift gates. If you do not have a loading dock, you can order lift gate service for an additional fee or you can assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet and unloading your order by hand, which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review all shipping details. No stage order will ship until we have spoken to you personally to confirm all the shipping details. If you request lift gate service, you can pay the additional fee at that time. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing. Price total does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. If you are shipping to a residential address, your location must be accessible by a semi-tractor truck and trailer. We cannot deliver to apartment buildings, parking lots or any other unverified location. All addresses are verified and confirmed before we ship.
Shipping is included in the price total for the continental United States only. Please see and review exact shipping details below before you order. For all International, AK, HI or PR shipping, please call toll free 1-877-783-7373 or email email@example.com.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT and WA.