16'' x 14'' Pipe and Drape Slip Fit Base with 3" Hollow Pin 1½" Diameter Uprights. Shipping Included!
Bases are the foundation of all Pipe and Drape systems. 16''x14'' base includes a 1½" diameter x 3" high hollow pin that you slide your upright over to attach to the base. In stock!
16'' x 14'' Pipe and Drape Slip Fit Bases with 3" Hollow Pin for 8' High and 1½" Diameter Uprights. Shipping Included!
Description and Specifications:
- Quik Stage 16x14 Bases come standard with a 3" high pin. Made from galvanized, 8 Ga. steel and features a stacking slot and three pin placement holes on each base. This base is recommended to pair with uprights up to 8ft. H. 8 foot uprights are most commonly used to make trade show booths, backdrops, room dividers, dressing rooms and much more.
- Slip fit bases are made of steel and are heavy so larger quantities may have to ship by truck freight. All smaller quantities will ship by Fed Ex Ground. We will contact you prior to shipping if truck freight shipping is required.
- Pipe and drape is used in many applications including backdrops, trade show booths, portable walls or classrooms, dressing rooms, room dividers and much more. It’s quick and easy to set up and is very affordable. We offer many sizes and heights plus numerous fabric options for your drapes. Please see our other listings for uprights, drapes, storage solutions and accessories.
- We have bases in stock ready to ship. If you need assistance selecting the correct base for your application or are looking for larger quantities, please contact us for assistance or a price quote. Pipes and bases are expensive to ship because of the weight and length so please be sure that you are selecting the correct item before you click purchase.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.
Shipping included in the continental US only and does not include Puerto Rico. Shipping to AK and HI will be subject to additional fees and we will contact you after you place your order for payment. Please contact us directly for shipping to Canada. Base plates can ship by Fed Ex small package unless you order a large quantity. We will determine which is the best way to ship this once your order is placed based on the quantity you are ordering. If this needs to ship by truck freight and is shipping to a residential address, your location must be accessible by a semi-tractor truck and trailer. We cannot deliver to apartment buildings, parking lots or any other unverified location. All addresses are verified and confirmed before we ship. Pallets up to 4 x 6 will fit on lift gates so if you do not have a dock, you can order lift gate service for an additional fee or you can assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet and unloading your order by hand, which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review all shipping details and no order will ship until we have spoken to you personally to confirm all the shipping details. If you request lift gate service, you can pay the additional fee when we contact you. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing. Shipping cost does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. For larger orders, we recommend that you contact us directly before ordering so we can assist you in determining the best way to ship this item to you.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT, and WA.