Quik Stage 3' x 4' x 8" High Portable Stage Deck with Plexiglas Surface. Additional Heights Available. Shipping included!
Quik Stage 3' x 4' x 8" high professional quality portable stage deck with plexiglas deck surface. Price listed is for 1 each 3 x 4 portable stage ready to use at 8" high with plexiglas surface. If you need a different riser height, please use the drop down menus above to make your selections and prices will adjust accordingly. See additional information and specifications below. Buy factory direct and save!
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT and WA. If you are tax exempt, please contact us directly at 1-877-783-7373 or email@example.com. We cannot refund sales tax once you process your order online.
Price includes shipping in the continental United States only! In stock for immediate shipping.
Made in Blaine, MN USA, are excellent quality and ready for quick shipping. 3 year warranty.
Description and Specifications:
- Price listed is for 1 each 3 x 4 Quik Stage portable stage riser deck with 8” legs and black plexiglas deck surface. If you need a different stage height, please use the drop down menus above to make your selections and prices will adjust accordingly. You can also Click HERE To Get A Price Quote.
- This is a clear plexiglas with a slight frost on the bottom to diffuse light. These decks work perfectly to up light your stage with LED lights for a whole new look.
- Plexiglas is heavier than plywood so these decks will weigh more than a standard 3 x 4 poly deck. Plexiglas can scratch with use and is not covered by warranty.
- You must still select one of the height options and one of the deck surface options in the dropdown menus above to complete your purchase. Total price will depend on the leg height and deck surface option you choose. Prices listed includes only 1 set of legs at the height you choose.
- High quality aluminum frame assembled with nuts and bolts, so with no welds to break. Totally repairable in the unlikely event you ever damage it.
- Our portable stage decks connect to each other with the 4 each built in coffin locks located in the frame. No tools required for set up. Uses only a T-Handle we supply to turn the locks to connect the decks to each other. This is the best system on the market for connecting stage decks to each other and what you want to buy.
- Uses no pins or loose parts that easily break or get lost to assemble like the cheap imported stages use. Our design is quick and easy to set up.
- Our 3' x 4' stage decks use 4 legs per deck. Offers you maximum stability and a very safe deck.
- All our stage legs have adjustable feet for fine leveling. We also offer other height legs other than listed plus adjustable legs. Call for details.
- Comes standard with hook Velcro indented into the stage frame for attaching skirting. No skirting clips needed with our staging.
- 3' x 4' plexiglas stage decks weigh only 92 lbs each without the legs. Very light compared to our competitors.
- Made in Minnesota, USA. Buy factory direct high quality US made products for your best value.
- Excellent return on your investment as our stages hold their value if you ever want to resell it, plus they will last you for years if taken care of properly.
- We offer many other sizes and heights of portable stages plus drum, guitar, key board and rolling risers. See our other listings for those other risers.
- Quik Stage portable stages are used nationwide and in Canada by churches, schools, bands, tours, government, corporate, arenas, sports teams, casino's and many more facilities. We sell a lot of portable stages so there has to be a reason why.
- Questions? Please call or email us before you buy. Our friendly and knowledgeable staging experts are here to help. Click HERE To Get A Price Quote.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.
For simplicity, the shipping cost has been built into the price total listed and includes shipping in the continental US only. Shipping to AK, HI, PR, and Canada will be subject to additional fees and we will contact you for payment after you place your order. Because of the size and weight of our products, most heavier orders will ship by truck freight on a pallet. For smaller, lighter orders, it can probably ship by Fed Ex small package. We will determine what is the best way to ship this once your order is placed based on the size of the stage deck and quantity you are ordering. Pallets up to 4 x 6 will fit on lift gates. If you do not have a loading dock, you can order lift gate service for an additional fee or you can assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet and unloading your order by hand, which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review all shipping details. No stage order will ship until we have spoken to you personally to confirm all the shipping details. If you request lift gate service, you can pay the additional fee at that time. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing. Price total does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. If you are shipping to a residential address, your location must be accessible by a semi-tractor truck and trailer. We cannot deliver to apartment buildings, parking lots or any other unverified location. All addresses are verified and confirmed before we ship.
Shipping is included in the price total for the continental United States only. Please see and review exact shipping details below before you order. For all International, AK, HI or PR shipping, please call toll free 1-877-783-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT and WA.