Quik Stage 4' x 4' x 24" High Camera Riser Platform with Black Polyvinyl Non-Skid Surface and Diagonal Cross Braces. Additional Heights and Surfaces Available. Shipping Included!
Quik Stage 4' x 4' x 24" high professional quality camera platform riser with black polyvinyl non-skid deck surface WITH CROSS BRACES. If you need a different deck surface, stage height or want the optional leg storage clips, please use the dropdown menus above to make your selections and prices will adjust accordingly. Cross braces are recommended on all camera platforms 24" and above for maximum stability and no camera shake. All-aluminum frame is strong but lightweight to handle plus quick and easy to set up. 3-year warranty. See additional information and specifications below. Buy factory direct and save.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT and WA. If you are tax exempt, please contact us directly at 1-877-783-7373 or email@example.com. We cannot refund sales tax once you process your order online.
Shipping included in the continental United States only! In stock for immediate shipping. Please see exact shipping details below before you order.
- To complete your purchase, you must select one of each the deck surfaces, leg heights, and leg storage clip options listed in the dropdown menus above. The total price will depend on the options that you choose. Prices listed include only 1 set of legs at the height you choose and 1 set of diagonal cross braces for that height leg.
- Diagonal cross braces are recommended on all camera platforms at heights of 24" and above for maximum stability and no camera shake. Please see our other listings for camera platforms without diagonal cross braces and lower heights.
- High quality aluminum frame assembled with nuts and bolts, so no welds to break. Easily accessible, replaceable, and repairable in the unlikely event that you ever damage it.
- Our 4 x 4 portable stages, camera platforms and risers all connect to each other with the 4 coffin locks built into each frame. No tools required for set up. Uses only a T-Handle, that we supply, to turn the locks to connect the decks to each other. This is the best system on the market for connecting stage decks to each other and is what you want to buy.
- Uses no pins or loose parts that easily break or get lost to assemble like the cheap imported stages use. Our design is quick and easy to set up.
- If you need stage skirting, please see our stage skirting listings.
- Our 4' x 4' stage camera platforms use 4 legs per deck which offers you maximum stability and creates a very safe riser.
- All of our stage legs have adjustable feet for fine leveling. We also offer both fixed and adjustable height legs other than those listed in other listings.
- Optional leg storage clips to store your stage legs under each stage deck. These are well worth the extra cost especially if you’re using one of our storage carts as it keeps everything self-contained.
- Comes standard with hook Velcro indented into the stage frame for attaching skirting. No skirting clips needed with our staging.
- Our 4' x 4' camera platforms weigh only 55 lbs each, without the legs. Very light compared to our competitors.
- Made in Minnesota, USA. 3-year warranty. Buy factory direct high quality US made products for your best value.
- Excellent return on your investment as our stages hold their value if you ever want to resell it, plus they will last you for years if taken care of properly.
- We also offer many other sizes and heights of drum, guitar, and keyboard risers plus rolling risers. See our other listings for those other risers.
- Quik Stage risers and portable stages are used nationwide and in Canada by churches, schools, bands, tours, government, corporate, arenas, sports teams, casino's and many more facilities. We sell a lot of portable stages so there has to be a reason why.
- Questions? Please call or email us before you buy. Our friendly and knowledgeable staging experts are here to help. Click HERE To Get A Price Quote.
- Ships by truck freight. Please read shipping instructions below before you click purchase.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
Free shipping in the continental US only and does not include Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Shipping to AK, HI, and PR will be subject to additional fees and we will contact you after you place your order for payment. Please contact us directly for shipping to Canada. Because of the size and weight of portable staging, most larger sizes of portable stage decks will ship by truck freight on a pallet. For smaller stage sections like a 2 x 2 for example, if you are ordering 1 or 2 each, it can probably ship by Fed Ex small package in a specially designed box. We will determine what is the best way to ship this once your order is placed based on the size of the stage deck and quantity you are ordering. Pallets up to 4 x 6 will fit on lift gates. If you do not have a loading dock, you can order lift gate service for an additional fee or you can assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet and unloading your order by hand, which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review all shipping details. No stage order will ship until we have spoken to you personally to confirm all the shipping details. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing. Free shipping does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. If you are shipping to a residential address, your location must be accessible by a semi-tractor truck and trailer. We cannot deliver to apartment buildings, parking lots or any other unverified location. All addresses are verified and confirmed before we ship.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, VT, and WA.