Set of 4 each Quik Stage 24" to 36" S3 Adjustable Portable Stage Legs with Adjustable Feet. Shipping Included!
Price listed is for 1 set of 4 each 24” to 36” high adjustable height portable stage legs with adjustable feet. If you need another height adjustable leg, please our other listings.
Adjustable legs include 2 parts, an outer and an inner leg plus a pin and R-Key for adjusting. The outer leg that fits inside your leg socket is made from 1¼" schedule 40 aluminum pipe which is 1.667 OD or outside diameter. Quik Stage adjustable height portable stage legs are used on all our portable stage decks that we manufacture. High quality, easy to use and install. Standard aluminum mill finish.
Free shipping in the continental United States only! In stock for immediate shipping.
Set of 4 each Quik Stage 24” to 36” Adjustable Portable Stage Legs with Adjustable Feet. 3 other sizes available in our other listings
These are made in Minnesota, are excellent quality and in stock for immediate shipping. 1 year warranty. Buy direct and save.
Description and Specifications:
- Price listed is for 4 each adjustable stage legs that adjusts from 24” or 36” high plus an adjustable feet for fine leveling. Other height adjustable legs are available in our other listings.
- If you need to purchase a single leg, or in a quantity that we don't offer online, please call us direct at 1-877-783-7373. It will save you money.
- All 4 x 4 or smaller Quik Stage portable stage decks use 4 legs each. All stage decks 4 x 5 or larger use 6 legs each.
- Quik Stage adjustable portable stage legs are used on all our portable stage decks that we manufacture. Adjustable legs include 2 parts, an outer and an inner leg plus a pin and R-Key for adjusting. The outer leg that fits inside your leg socket is made from 1¼” schedule 40 aluminum pipe which is 1.666 OD or outside diameter
- Each leg comes standard with a 2” adjustable screw foot for fine leveling. The 2⅛” diameter foot is made of steel with a neoprene pad on the bottom so it won’t scratch your floors. The screw foot stud bolt is actually 3” long with 3/8-16” threads and we recommend you only screw the foot out 2” and leave the extras 1 inch of thread inside the foot insert for added safety.
- Adjustable legs can be adjusted in 2” increments plus you can fine level in between with the adjustable screw foot. To adjust you simply move the pin to the correct hole needed.
- Adjustable legs are typically used in outdoor applications where you have unlevel terrain. They can also be used indoors or outdoors on a level surface but want the flexibility of multiple heights.
- Our stage legs will fit any other brand of portable stage that also uses 1¼" schedule 40 aluminum pipe or tube with some exceptions. 1¼" schedule 40 aluminum pipe or tube means the ID or inside diameter of the pipe is 1.25” and the OD or outside diameter is 1.667”. We suggest you contact us for details if using on another brand of staging before you buy.
- Quik Stage portable stage risers are used nationwide and in Canada by churches, schools, bands, tours, government, corporate, arenas, sports teams, casinos, and many more facilities. We sell a lot of portable stages, so there must be a reason why.
- Need standard fixed height legs at a great price? Click to check out our fixed height leg listings.
- Questions? Please call or email us before you buy. Our friendly and knowledgeable staging experts are here to help. Click HERE To Request A Price Quote.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.
For simplicity, the shipping cost has been built into the price total listed and includes shipping in the continental US only. Shipping to AK, HI, PR, and Canada will be subject to additional fees and we will contact you for payment after you place your order. Because of the size and weight of our products, most heavier orders will ship by truck freight on a pallet. For smaller, lighter orders, it can probably ship by Fed Ex small package. We will determine what is the best way to ship this once your order is placed based on the size of the stage deck and quantity you are ordering. Pallets up to 4 x 6 will fit on lift gates. If you do not have a loading dock, you can order lift gate service for an additional fee or you can assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet and unloading your order by hand, which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review all shipping details. No stage order will ship until we have spoken to you personally to confirm all the shipping details. If you request lift gate service, you can pay the additional fee at that time. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing. Price total does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. If you are shipping to a residential address, your location must be accessible by a semi-tractor truck and trailer. We cannot deliver to apartment buildings, parking lots or any other unverified location. All addresses are verified and confirmed before we ship.
Shipping is included in the price total for the continental United States only. Please see and review exact shipping details below before you order. For all International, AK, HI or PR shipping, please call toll free 1-877-783-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT and WA.