Set of 6 Quik Stage 24” High Fixed Height Portable Stage Legs with Adjustable Feet. Shipping Included!
Price listed is for 1 set of 6 each 24" high fixed height legs with adjustable feet. If you need another height leg, please see our other listings. Save money by ordering in larger quantities. Quik Stage fixed height portable stage legs are used on all our portable stage decks that we manufacture. High quality, easy to use and install. Standard aluminum mill finish. Fits Quik Stage and other brands of Portable Stage Decks. See full description below. Price includes shipping in the continental US. Buy direct and save.
Price includes shipping in the continental United States only! In stock for immediate shipping.
These are made in Minnesota, are excellent quality and in stock for immediate shipping. 3-year warranty. Buy direct and save.
Description and Specifications:
- Price listed is for 1 set of 6 each stage legs at 24" high with adjustable feet for fine leveling. Other height legs are available in our other listings. Buy in larger quantities and save!
- If you need to purchase a single leg, or in a quantity that we don't offer online, please call us direct at 1-877-783-7373. It will save you money.
- All 4 x 5 or larger Quik Stage portable stage decks use 6 legs each. All stage decks 4 x 4 or smaller use 4 legs each.
- Quik Stage fixed height portable stage legs are used on all of our portable stage decks that we manufacture. The legs are made from 1¼" schedule 40 aluminum pipe and comes standard with a 2" adjustable screw foot for fine leveling. The 2⅛" diameter foot is made of steel with a neoprene pad on the bottom so it won’t scratch your floors.
- Our Quik Stage legs are designed to be an exact fit for our Quik Stage portable stage decks and are cut accordingly to match the specified deck height. Deck height means when the leg is installed in the leg socket of our decks and the foot is screwed all the way in, it will make the stage at that exact height of the leg. Because you have to allow for the thickness of our frame and deck surface, the legs are actually cut shorter than the listed length, but when installed will get you to the correct deck height. An example of this is if you want a 24" high stage, our 24" high legs are actually cut at 22.437" long plus the screw foot but when installed, your deck height will be exactly 24" high.
- Our fixed height stage legs will also fit SECOA portable stage decks.
- High quality, easy to use and install. Standard aluminum mill finish.
- Need adjustable legs for more height adjustment? Click here to check out our adjustable leg listings.
- Questions? Please call or email us before you buy. Our friendly and knowledgeable staging experts are here to help. Click HERE To Request A Price Quote.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING.
For simplicity, the shipping cost has been built into the price total listed and includes shipping in the continental US only. Shipping to AK, HI, PR, and Canada will be subject to additional fees and we will contact you for payment after you place your order. Because of the size and weight of our products, most heavier orders will ship by truck freight on a pallet. For smaller, lighter orders, it can probably ship by Fed Ex small package. We will determine what is the best way to ship this once your order is placed based on the size of the stage deck and quantity you are ordering. Pallets up to 4 x 6 will fit on lift gates. If you do not have a loading dock, you can order lift gate service for an additional fee or you can assist the driver with breaking down the freight from the pallet and unloading your order by hand, which goes quickly. We will contact you prior to shipping to review all shipping details. No stage order will ship until we have spoken to you personally to confirm all the shipping details. If you request lift gate service, you can pay the additional fee at that time. If you are unwilling or unable to assist with the delivery or have any other issues with receiving truck freight, please contact us prior to purchasing. Price total does not include inside delivery or lift gate service. If you are shipping to a residential address, your location must be accessible by a semi-tractor truck and trailer. We cannot deliver to apartment buildings, parking lots or any other unverified location. All addresses are verified and confirmed before we ship.
Shipping is included in the price total for the continental United States only. Please see and review exact shipping details below before you order. For all International, AK, HI or PR shipping, please call toll free 1-877-783-7373 or email email@example.com.
We are required by law to collect sales tax in the following states: AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, VT and WA.